****Please kindly note that the cut off time for last minute booking is 48 hours before check in. We would need to have all payment, paperwork, documents received, checkin/checkout appointment set up before the end of the work day, 2 days before boarding starts. ****
*Below is a brief summary of our policy, for more details please refer to the complete policy detailed in our Boarding Agreement
For the comfort and health of all our guests we require that all guests staying with us comply to the following:
All guests must be up to date with current vaccination. You must provide the vaccination certificates (includes the date vaccination was applied and when it expires)as well as any other relevant information regarding your cat(s). Proof of vaccination must be submitted by email or in person BEFORE the cat's arrival to Purrfect Cat Boarding.
- FVRCP(upper respiratory infections): In special cases of compromised immune systems or other issues, a vet letter/consult is required.
- Rabies: require for all cats that go outdoors or are in contact with other animals
* We reserve the right to refuse service and admission to any guests who appear unwell or thought to be suffering from any illness or infectious disease.
All guests MUST be flea free and be on a monthly flea prevention (vet prescribed), effective during their stay with us.
With respect to our other guests, if we detect any signs of fleas, they will be treated on site, you will be responsible for the cost of medication and our trip to the vet.
*Please note that vaccination and flea medication requirements are there for the protection of your cat. Kindly ensure that these requirements are met and are updated prior to check-in or they will be declined for their stay. Current vet papers or receipts/invoice showing the purchase of Flea Prevention is required.
Health and stress level:
Staying away from home can be stressful for some cats, we aim to minimize any stress for your cat during their stay with us. This includes any unwanted handling, administering of any medication etc. Please let us know of any medical or health issues for your cat when you enquire, we need to understand your cat's temperament in order to assess if we can administer you cat's medication and if your cat is suitable for boarding.
Hair and cleaning:
Guests can be brushed (if guests cooperates); we do not bath, groom or do any nail cuttings; if necessary we will perform area cleaning(if guests cooperates) in case they soil themselves.
For the safety of our staff and other guests, we kindly ask all guests have their nails clipped short before checking in. If you have trouble trimming your cat's nails, a groomer or your vet can help. Please note that cats nails grow continuously just like ours, please have your cat's nails trimmed just before check in soi they remain relatively short for their stay.
All guests 6 months or older, must be spayed or neutered.
Guests are to bring their own food to prevent any gastrointestinal issues that switching food may cause. Please bring enough food and some extra for the duration of the stay, extra food will be charged per day as per our price list.
All guest are to arrive on a leash or in a clean and secure kennel, this will decrease the stress involved and provide a safe transportation.
What is needed:
- proof of current vaccination and flea medication, to be provided for confirmation before check in
- carrier or leash
- food, enough for the duration of your stay and some extra
- bedding, blanket, toys or any other favorite personal item(s), items must fit in the suite they are staying in. Please limit to bringing only 1 or 2 items. Please do not bring excessive items that will make it difficult for us to keep the suites clean. Kindly note we are not responsible for any lost items.
* kindly understand for the health of other guest, should we find that upon check-in your cat does not meet our policy we reserve the right to refuse service until policy is met, any paid portion will not be refunded.
Upon your booking request a quotation will be sent to outline the fees of our basic boarding service based on the dates requested. Usually, extra service such as medication, or vet visitation fees etc. are not included in this basic quotation, unless otherwise indicated.
Payment and Securing your reservation:
Full payment is due at the time of booking to confirm reservations if the length of stay is 3 nights or less. A deposit of 50% of the cost of the entire stay is required to confirm your reservation if Guest(s) are staying 4 nights or longer.
Reservations are not confirmed till both payment and signed boarding agreement is received.
Balance payment is due 14 days before guests check-in.
If booking is made less than 2 weeks prior to check-in date, full payment is required to confirm the booking.
Our preferred method of payment is e-transfer; this is secure, quick, easy and convenient. You can set this up on your online banking profile, or someone at the bank can help you set it up.
If cancellation occurs:
- 60 days prior to check -in date (exclusive, ie if check in date is July 31st, then 60days prior would be June 1st or before):
- Full refund of paid portion if booking is completely cancelled
- Shortening of boarding period and change of booking dates is permitted, but subject to availability
- Less than 60 days prior to check-in date:
- No refunds/credits/transfer for any changes/shortening (changes to total number of nights stay)/cancellation.
- Paid amount is forfeited in the case the entire booking is cancelled
No Refunds/Credits/Changes once boarding period has commenced.
Check ins and check outs are by appointment only in the afternoon between 12-5pm, with the last appointment time at 4:30pm. Please come at your appointed time.
*Please note, we reserve the right to update our Cat Boarding Agreement and Policy at any time. For the safety of our Guests vaccination and flea prevention requirements may be changed updated at anytime to reflect and minimize current risks; guests are required to comply to the updated requirements which maybe different from those on previous paperwork.