Purrfect Cat Boarding & COVID 19
To ensure the health and safety of both our guests and staff. We kindly ask all purrbaby parents to kindly adhere to the following:
- Max of 2 people per visit/pick up or drop off
- Wear a mask or face covering upon arrival
- Sanitize your hands
- respect social distance, kindly keep at least 2 meters apart
- Please do not enter our premise if you:
- have travelled outside of Canada in the last 14 days
- if you have been identified as a close contact of someone with COVID-19
- have been been told to isolate by Public Health
- Are displaying any of the following symptoms:
- Fever or chills
- Loss of sense of smell or taste
- Difficulty breathing
- Sore Throat
- Loss of Appetite
- Extreme fatigue or tiredness
- Body Aches or headache
- Nausea, vomiting or diarrhea
Let's try to protect everyone so we all stay healthy. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!
**** Please note that the cut off time for bookings would be around 72 hours, before check in. We would need to have all payment, paperwork, documents received, checkin/checkout appointment set up before the end of the work day, 2 days before boarding starts. This gives us about 24hours to get all the paperwork completed and for you to gather all the records needed from your vet.. ****
Welcome to Purrfect Cat Boarding
Metro Vancouver's Cat Only Boarding Service
Located in the heart of Vancouver, steps away from the King Edward Station, in Cambie Village. We are here to provide the purrfect solution for your Furry Babies when you need to be away from home. We strive to provide cat only, quiet and comfortable home away from home for your cat while you are away.
Please contact us at email@example.com for more details and quotation!
Ready to book or looking for more information?
Let us know how we can help!