Purrfect Cat Boarding & COVID 19
To ensure the health and safety of both our guests and staff, we are taking the following precautions.
- staff will be wearing PPE, such as masks and in some cases gloves.
- all items staying and leaving our premise will be sanitized for everyone's protection. We only keep necessary items such as food and items that are used during boarding.
We kindly ask that owners take the cat carriers home, as we do not store them on site.
We kindly ask all visitors and purrbaby parents to kindly adhere to the following:
- Max of 2 people per visit/pick up or drop off
- Wear a mask or face covering (can be homemade) upon arrival
- Sanitize your hands
- respect social distance, kindly keep at least 2 meters apart
If you are sick or showing symptoms such as coughing or fever, please let us know and we can reschedule your visit, or if you are picking up/dropping off your cat, please let us know ahead of time, so we can make alternative arrangements.
Let's try to protect everyone so we all stay healthy. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!
****Please kindly note that the cut off time for last minute booking is 48 hours before check in. We would need to have all payment, paperwork, documents received, checkin/checkout appointment set up before the end of the work day, 2 days before boarding starts. ****
Welcome to Purrfect Cat Boarding
Metro Vancouver's Cat Only Boarding Service
Located in the heart of Vancouver, steps away from the King Edward Station, in Cambie Village. We are here to provide the purrfect solution for your Furry Babies when you need to be away from home. We strive to provide cat only, quiet and comfortable home away from home for your cat while you are away.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details and quotation!
Ready to book or looking for more information?
Let us know how we can help!